1. Jesus needs you.
2. Jesus waits for you in this Sacrament of Love (Adoration)
3. Jesus is counting on you because the Eucharist is the center of life.
4. Your hour with Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament will repair for evils in the world and bring about peace on earth.
5. Day and night Jesus dwells in the Blessed Sacrament because YOU are the most important person in the world to Him!
6. Jesus wants you to do more than go to Mass on Sunday.
7. You grow spiritually with each moment you spend with Jesus!
8. The best time you spend on earth is with Jesus, your Best Friend, in the Blessed Sacrament.
9. Just as you can be exposed to the sun without receiving its rays, neither can you come to Jesus exposed in the Blessed Sacrament without receiving the Divine rays of His Grace, His Love, His Peace.
10. If Jesus were actually visible in church, everyone would run to welcome Him, but He remains hidden in the Sacred Host under the appearance of Bread, because He is calling us to faith, that we may come to Him in humility.
11. With transforming mercy, Jesus makes our heart one with His.
12. If the Pope himself would give you a special invitation to visit him in the Vatican, this honor would be nothing in comparison to the honor and dignity that Jesus Himself bestows upon you with the Invitation of spending one hour with Him in the Blessed Sacrament.