In the second year of the confirmation program, teens build off of their knowledge from year 1 and begin to enter more discussion-based classes. Confirmation nights include teaching nights with their classes, large group nights with the whole confirmation year 2 students, and sponsor nights that students attend with their confirmation sponsor. Classes meet once a month on Monday nights.
For more information, download the Year 2 Confirmation Packet:
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have made a few changes to our program this year.
ALL Year 2 Confirmation Classes for the 2020-2021 school year will begin Monday, September 21, 2020 and go through Monday, December 7, 2020. All classes will be held via ZOOM.
- Classes will be Monday Evenings from 7:00 pm -9:00 pm.
- September 21, 2020 – 1st Confirmation Class
- September 28, 2020 – 2nd Confirmation Class
- October 5, 2020 – 3rd Confirmation Class
- October 12, 2020 – 4th Confirmation Class
- October 19, 2020 – 5th Confirmation Class
- October 26, 2020 – 6th Confirmation Class
- November 2, 2020 – 7th Confirmation Class
- November 9, 2020 – 8th Confirmation Class
- November 16, 2020 – 9th Confirmation Class
- November 30, 2020 – 10th Confirmation Class
- December 7, 2020 – 11th Confirmation Class
Students are permitted up to three class absences for the 2020-2021 confirmation year. Students must make up each class that they miss (one make-up class per absence).
- Confirmation Make-up classes:
- Tuesday, December 8, 2020- 7:00 pm- 9:00 pm
- Wednesday, December 9, 2020- 7:00 pm- 9:00 pm
- Monday, December 14, 2020- 7:00 pm-9:00 pm
Mandatory Year 2 Confirmation Retreat: Students have the option of choosing one of the weekends below. Registration forms will be available at a later date.
Please note: These retreats are contingent upon safety protocol at that time and if we are allowed to gather.
- Friday, February 27, 2021- Saturday, February 28, 2021
- Friday, March 13, 2021- Saturday, March 14, 2021
The following gatherings will happen if and when safety protocol allows us to gather:
- 5:30 pm Sunday Evening Youth Mass: Students are required to attend at least 5 Sunday Youth Masses.
- Youth Nights (Sunday evenings, after the 5:30 pm Youth Mass): Students are required to attend at least 5 Youth Nights.